Why Take Heavy Operator Training at National Training, Inc.’s Heavy Equipment Operator School?
HEOS is one of the most respected heavy equipment operator school in the industry.
- HEOS graduates enjoy National Center for Construction Education and Research (NCCER) registration for the equipment we offer.
HEOS has an expansive training facility on our 350-acre campus.
- A safe learning environment is a must to master heavy equipment operator skills. (To learn more, click here)
- This type of training needs to be done on a vast amount of land.
We teach our students with our time-tested, proprietary method, which we believe to be the most effective for our type of training.
- Our Heavy Now program is a complete program. Naturally, there is ample seat-time on four different types of machines. This program is not only pushing and pulling leavers, anyone can do that! A properly trained operator is skilled in how to read construction drawings, operate laser devices, read grade stakes, estimate and verify grade fall. (To learn more, click here)
- Our students receive NCCER registration per machine.
- Working in partnership with various sectors of the construction and maintenance industries, NCCER has dedicated itself to developing and maintaining quality curricula and a training process that is nationally recognized, standardized, portable, and competency-based. These credentials are then tracked through NCCER’s registry allowing organizations and companies to track the qualifications of their craft professionals and/or check the qualifications of possible new hires.
Our Heavy Now program offers the trainee four-times the amount of actual hands-on equipment exposure.
- All of our students work in groups of two students to one machine. The industry norm is around four or more students to one machine.
- Combine the almost one-to-one ratio along with 136 hours operating the machinery; we are sure you can see the advantage to our system.
HEOS offers the most options for heavy equipment training in the industry. Programs like Heavy Equipment Operator and Heavy Now are designed to prepare you for an entry-level operator position in the excavating industry.
National Training, Inc. is the oldest, private vocational school of our type in Florida, and is well-established in the entire country, with nearly 40-years of experience.
- We enjoy an “All Pro” reputation with over 38,000 graduates.