Heavy Equipment Operator School Rules and Policies
The school is required by its licensure to maintain a number of academic policies and other operational policies. This benefits our students by assuring them of the high quality of education we provide and the fair and ethical way in which we work with them.
Below are just two of the major policies that are included in our Course Catalogs for our National Training, Inc.’s Heavy Equipment Operator School (HEOS). You may download a copy of any of our course catalogs for review, including these policies, by clicking on the course catalog image below.
Heavy Equipment Operator Course Catalog
Key Rules and Policies for Students in our Heavy Equipment Operator School
01. The school will make a prompt refund, if any refund is due, within 30-days of cancellation. A full refund will be made promptly if the school does not accept the student.
02. If the school is unable to continue training at the school for reasons beyond its control such as, but not limited to, hurricanes, floods, extreme weather conditions, fire, etc., then the school reserves the right to suspend training at the site(s) affected for a period not to exceed 120 days. If any student is affected by this clause, the student may return to the school and take the complete training at no additional charge.
03.The vast majority of National students enrolled in this training should successfully graduate after completing the training. However, the school may find it necessary to give additional training time to the student. Therefore, every student agrees to take additional training, up to 10 additional hours, if the school finds it necessary. There will be no additional tuition for this training, and the student will be assigned to a future training make-up class. The school will select the date. The 10-hour additional training must be completed no later than 60-days from the last attended class date.
04. Rules, regulations and policies of the school regarding attendance and conduct during training shall be given to the student upon arrival for training. Failure to abide with the foregoing rules, regulations and policies may mean dismissal and resultant loss of training.
05. Any student who reports for training and is obviously under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs will not be permitted to start training and the student will be rescheduled for a later class. The student will be informed at the time of dismissal that if the same condition exists when the student returns for the next training class, the student will be dismissed permanently.
06. Student’s signature on the enrollment contract acknowledges training has begun when notified of acceptance by the school.
07. The student agrees to attend training for any necessary hours during any 24-hour period.
08. It is the policy of the school to assign work-study projects to be completed by the student during the evening hours while attending training.
09. ALL TRAVEL EXPENSES AND ARRANGEMENTS (TO AND FROM THE SCHOOL) SHALL BE PAID BY THE STUDENT. Costs for food, lodging, pre-employment mandatory substance abuse testing and personal necessities while at training shall be paid by the student. It is the student’s responsibility to make their own selection and reservations for their lodging. The School sets no restrictions on where the student secures food and lodging.
10. The student hereby authorizes the School to give potential employers and authorized governmental authorities’ access to the student’s records upon request, in compliance with the Buckley Amendment.
11. Unless otherwise directed by the Home Office in writing, all correspondence, inquiries, payments and other matters relating to this program made by the student shall be directed to:
National Training, Inc.
P.O. Box 65789
Orange Park, Florida 32065-5789
Heavy Equipment Operator School
5660 County Road 209 South,
Green Cove Springs, Florida 32043
Other Policies and Rules are located in our Catalogs, including those listed below. To learn more about these, please refer to the catalog for the program in which you are interested.
Additional Policies and Rules Covered in Catalogs
- Equal Opportunity
- Privacy Rights
- Admissions Requirements and Procedures
- Information Disclosure Statement
- Student Enrollment Procedure
- Previous and Transfer Credit Policy
- Student Standards of Satisfactory Progress, Grading, and Termination
- Cancellation, Settlement, and Tuition Refund Policy
- Training Policies and Procedures
- Graduation Requirements
- Job Placement Assistance
- Counseling and Student Grievance Procedures
- Drug Prevention Program
For complete details about our policies and procedures, please refer to our course catalogs, which can be previewed or downloaded as PDF format files. Simply click on the catalog for the program below, which interests you.