Our Mission, Vision, and Core Values
for Heavy Equipment Operator Training
Produce well-trained entry-level heavy equipment operators who can transition into gainful employment in their respective fields upon completion of the vocational training objectives.
- National Training, Inc. (NTI) aspires to be a preeminent vocational institution, which serves at a level of national quality, by maintaining our long-term trend-setting role within the trucking and heavy equipment industries.
- NTI strives to excel and exceed the industry standard for vocational heavy equipment operator training, which will allow our graduates to achieve the maximum outcome: gainful employment.
- NTI will continue to provide distinctive training programs for heavy equipment operators.
Our core values:
- Begin and end with the student in mind
- Maintain a high level of integrity and ethical values
- Be accountable for our actions and deliver the right result the first time
- Maintain diversity and cultural sensitivity towards all people
- Practice mutual respect and civility
- Be a good neighbor and provide a positive contribution to our community
Goals for Our Heavy Equipment Operator School
We are entirely committed to giving our students the highest quality education possible, through our classroom and hands-on training, to obtain entry‐level employment skills in the heavy excavating industry. We strive to provide the industry with quality, entry‐level individuals who are able to satisfactorily complete their job and contribute to their community.
We are committed to being good neighbors and giving our community something they can be proud of in a company. Through our training program we strive to give our community professional, responsible and safe Heavy Equipment Operators to contribute to its development.
We are committed to our students by providing strong curricula emphasizing practical / usable skills blended with a relevant general education foundation. This is accomplished in a caring environment with personal attention and close faculty‐student interaction. We offer educational opportunity, with an “open door” admission component, to a diverse array of students, including students with at least an eighth grade level of education, vocational rehabilitation students, military personnel, national and international students, various companies, as well as non‐traditionally prepared students.
We are committed to high standards of performance and pride in accomplishment, with the understanding that the strength of our organization is our people. We embrace the concepts of equal opportunity, affirmative action and cultural diversity. We encourage teamwork, professional growth, acceptance of responsibility, and recognition for achievement.
We are committed to contributing to the economic vitality of our country by providing a well‐trained and educated workforce.