Training for Military Service Members and Veterans
Our programs are approved by DANTES to be offered to service members and approved for the training of veterans to accept tuition benefits under the various GI Bill programs. If you would like to use your GI Bill VA benefits to become a heavy equipment operator, we have just what you’re looking for.
Important Notes about Using Your VA Benefits
Some points are worth mentioning, if you’re interested in our programs. Each service member on active duty should check in with his or her Education Office to discuss options for using their VA benefits for these programs. If you are preparing to discharge from the military, you might want to speak with a transition specialist, if one is available where you are stationed.
Before we can enroll you into one of our programs, there are several steps to follow with the VA to apply for your GI Bill benefits. Some of these are outlined on the VA page in our Resources section of this website, but for complete details on the process, visit VA
PAYMENT COMPLIANCE (effective 8/1/2019)
In accordance with Title 38 US Code 3679 subsection (e), this school adopts the following additional provisions
For any students using U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Post 9/11 G.I. Bill® (Ch. 33) or Vocational
Rehabilitation & Employment (Ch. 31) benefits, while payment to the institution is pending from the VA.
This school will not:
• Prevent the student’s enrollment;
• Assess a late penalty fee to the student;
• Require the student to secure alternative or additional funding;
• Deny the student access to any resources (access to classes, libraries, or other institutional facilities)
available to other students who have satisfied their tuition and fee bills to the institution.
However, to qualify for this provision, such students may be required to:
• Produce the VA Certificate of Eligibility (COE) by the first day of class;
• Provide a written request to be certified;
• Provide additional information needed to properly certify the enrollment as described in other institutional
If you have any questions about our programs or how to use your VA benefits to train with us, please call one of our Military Education Specialists at (800) 488-7364.
Details on National Training Courses for VA Benefits
|Course #||Course Title||Total Clock Hours||Resident Clock Hours|