Backhoe Loader Operator Training
A Backhoe loader is an equipment built from three different construction heavy equipment. These are the tractor, loader and backhoe. Each equipment is made to do a particular work. On a usual construction site, the operator utilizes the three components to get the task done.
- Identify and describe common uses and types of backhoes.
- Describe common uses of a backhoe.
- Identify types and configurations of backhoes.
- Identify and describe the components, controls, and attachments on a typical backhoe.
- Describe the major parts of a backhoe.
- Describe the instruments and controls.
- Describe the backhoe controls.
- Describe common backhoe attachments.
- Identify and describe safety, inspection, and service guidelines associated with a backhoe.
- Describe rules pertaining to safety.
- Describe daily inspection checks.
- Describe the servicing requirements for a backhoe.
- Describe basic operating procedures for a backhoe.
- Identify factors for effective backhoe operation.
- Identify steps for preparing to work with a backhoe.
- Identify steps for performing basic maneuvers with a backhoe.
- Identify and describe common work activities for a backhoe.
- Describe loading from a stockpile with a backhoe.
- Describe trenching and loading with a backhoe.
- Describe demolition using the hydraulic breaker.
- Describe setting pipe using a backhoe.
- Describe excavating footings and foundations with a backhoe.
- Describe working with a backhoe in confined or unstable areas.
- Describe basic procedures for roading and transporting a backhoe.