Articulated Loader Operation Training
National Training teaches students how to safely operate different sizes and models of bulldozers, articulating loaders, tractor/loader backhoes, and excavators. Below are the objectives for the articulated loader training portion of the Heavy Now course.
Please note that the equipment displayed on the website is not necessary present at all training sites, as we change training equipment from time to time.
Identify and describe the components of a loader
- Identify and describe chassis components
- Identify and describe loader controls
- Identify and describe loader instrumentation
- Identify and describe loader attachments
Describe the pre-start inspection and preventive maintenance requirements for a loader
- Describe pre-start inspection procedures
- Describe preventive maintenance requirements
Describe the startup and operating procedures for a loader
- State loader-related safety guidelines
- Describe startup, warm-up, and shutdown procedures
- Describe basic maneuvers and operations
- Describe related work activities
IS A CAREER IN HEAVY EQUIPMENT RIGHT FOR YOU?
This fun online quiz takes 3 minutes to complete and you’ll get a personalized report. Identify your strengths and social style plus the training and positions you’re best suited for.